Skip to main content Skip to footer

Applications, Licences and Permits

Information about Business Licensing can be found on our Business Licensing page.

Anyone wishing to place a building or structure on their property from a deck or garden shed to a new shopping plaza or apartment building, should refer to our Development page.

Information about Lottery Licences can be found on our Lottery Licensing page.

Information about Marriage Licences can be found on our Marriages and Weddings page.

Information on Short-Term Rental licensing within the City of Owen Sound can be found on the Short-Term Rentals page.

For information on Tag Day Permits please see our Tag Day Permit page.

For further information, please contact the Licensing & Marriage Coordinator at 519-376-4440 ext. 1268.

Sign up for City news to your inbox!

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news posts.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.