Skip to main content Skip to footer

Residents Can Report Issues to the City Through the Online ‘Report A Concern’ Form

Owen Sound residents are reminded that they can report concerns to the City using the online form by visiting Completing the online form is a convenient and efficient way to receive information or address any issues. City staff will respond to issues based on priority.

Topics you can report on include: animal concerns, by-law complaints, garbage or recycling issues, general concerns, graffiti issues, playground equipment issues, pothole issues, road sign issues, sewer back-up issues, sidewalk issues, snow removal issues, streetlight issues, traffic signal issues, transit service issues, tree issues, watermain break issues, water quality concern issues, webcam issues, and website issues.

When reporting a concern online, you will have the chance to include the location of the issue, a brief explanation, and any photos that may help City staff to understand the issue better.

The City of Owen Sound appreciates the opportunity to ensure our City remains safe and clean with a responsive and professional service delivery.

Quick Facts:

  • Residents can report concerns to the City through the online form at
  • The online form is an easy and convenient way for residents to keep the City apprised of concerns

For more information, please contact Tim Simmonds, City Manager at 519-376-4440 ext. 1210 or email to



Sign up for City news to your inbox!

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news posts.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.