The Good Cheer Splash Pad at Kelso Beach Park is the hottest place to stay cool in the summer!
Open Daily from 9:00 a.m. to dusk. NO admission fee!
Please observe the following rules when using the Splash Pad:
- Use of the Splash Pad is at your own risk and sole responsibility.
- All children must be supervised at all times while in the Splash Pad.
- No climbing on the spray equipment.
- No pets (except for service animals), glass, rocks, bottles, or other foreign objects are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, scooters or bicycles allowed.
- Smoke Free Environment.
- The use of soaps, detergents or shampoos is not allowed in the splash pad.
- Be considerate of others.
Please Note: This facility may be closed or its use limited at any time because of weather. In case of lightning or thunder, all persons must vacate the area.
Find the Splash Pad
View Larger Map
Enjoy the Splash Pad! If there are any problems with the Splash Pad system,
please contact John Howard 519-376-4440 Ext. 1221
The Good Cheer Splash Pad is provided through the generosity of the Scenic City Order of Good Cheer and the Ontario Trillium Foundation