211 — We’re here to help you find the right community and social services
What do you do when you or someone you care about needs help, but you don’t know where to turn?
The answer is simple: Call 211 or go to www.211ontario.ca for information about local community and social services.
Does my neighbourhood have any drop-in programs for moms and babies?
I am worried about my immigration status. Where can I go for help?
Can you give me any information on home care for my dad?
Are there any homework programs for teens where I live?
Where can I find counseling to help me with my gambling addiction?
Why call 211?
- Phone lines open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free, confidential access to information about thousands of
- agencies and services.
- You will speak to a person, not a machine.
- We can help you in over 150 languages.
- You will receive friendly, sensitive and informed service.