These City Heritage programs help educate and promote Owen Sound’s heritage to residents and visitors alike, including the annual Doors Open event and periodic workshops.
More information on local heritage can be found on these web sites.
- Billy Bishop Home & Museum – a National Historic Site
- Grey Roots Museum & Archives
- Owen Sound Marine & Rail Museum
- Tom Thomson Art Gallery
- Grey Bruce Image Archives
- Heritage Resources Centre, University of Waterloo
- Ontario Heritage Trust
- Community Heritage Ontario
- Architectural Conservancy of Ontario
- Canada’s Historic Places
- Heritage Canada Foundation
- Historic Sites & Monuments Board
- Preservation Briefs