Harrison Park $33.00 / night + HST, $181.50/ weekly + HST (Friday to Friday)
Backpacker unserviced site fee $18.00 /night + HST
Harrison Park Reservations
Reservations for Harrison Park Family Campground for the 2017 camping season will be accepted commencing at 8:00 am Monday, May 1st, 2017 on a first call, first booked basis by calling 519-371-9734.
Kelso Beach Campground
- Kelso Campground $30.00/ night + HST
Kelso Campground Reservations
Reservations for Summerfolk campsites at Kelso Campground will be accepted commencing at 8:00 am, Monday, May 15, 2017 on a first call, first booked basis by calling 519-371-9734.
Harrison Park & Kelso Beach Campground Contact Information
Messages regarding reservations are not closely monitored until May 1st.
Regular Season: 519-371-9734
Harrison Park & Kelso Beach Campground Rules
- All campers must register prior to 10:00 p.m.
- Check in time is 2 p.m.; Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Each site is allowed 1 picnic table, 1 vehicle
- 1 camping unit & 1 tent per site.
- 2 adults & up to 4 children or 4 adults per site.
- 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking, balance is due upon arrival.
- Method of payment – VISA; MasterCard; Debit; Cash; Cheque (payable to the City of Owen Sound)
- Visitors must register at the office
- Must leave the park by 11 p.m.
- Park in the designated area
- DO NOT bring your own firewood to the campground.
- Firewood often contains insects and plant diseases. Campers who bring firewood from home may accidentally spread those diseases that threaten Ontario's parks and the health of our forests. Firewood is one of the easiest ways for the insects to travel. Dormant insects or eggs can be moved via firewood from infested trees. The emerald ash borer and Asian longhorned beetle are of particular concern. Both insects are without natural controls in Canada and the effect of these insects would be environmentally devastating to this area.
- More information
- Confined to campsites only
- Pets welcome BUT must be leashed and not left unattended
- Be a responsible pet owner and “stoop and scoop”
- 11 p.m. to 8 a.m., but excessive noise or abusive language will not be tolerated any time.
- Courtesy and consideration for all campers must be exercised.
- Campsites must be maintained in a neat and tidy condition.
- Please place garbage and recyclables items in the containers provided.
- Campfires must be confined inside the rings provided.
- Do not use cooking grills on picnic tables.
- Please supervise your children.
- No outside firewood is allowed – firewood is supplied at a nominal fee.
- Obey all signs in the park & observe posted speed limits.
- Motorcycles/trail bikes allowed in park for transportation purposes – no joy riding.
- Rowdiness & drunkenness are absolutely prohibited.
- Do not move to another campsite without permission from Registration staff.
- Campers are responsible for any damages caused.
- Do not dump grey water; i.e. dish water on ground or in any water course.
- Please use dumping station provided near parks yard.
- Porta-potties should be dumped at dump station, not in toilets.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone from the Park for detrimental conduct or failing to observe the rules and regulations