There's plenty to do during your stay in Owen Sound... check out some of these links for details.
- Winter in Owen Sound - Even when the weather turns cold, there is plenty to do in Owen Sound. Skating, hockey, snowshoeing and Cross Country skiing are only a few of the activities available in the Owen Sound area during the winter months.
- Arts and Culture - The city's wealth of creative people have made Owen Sound the cultural capital of the region. Visit the city's art galleries and studios, historic museums and heritage homes, theatre, symphony, and much more!
- Outdoor Activities - Nestled into the Niagara Escarpment (a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve), Owen Sound is home to a vast natural all-seasons wonderland, including Harrison Park, the city's jewel in the crown. Staying active in Owen Sound is easy! Boat, fish, hike, cycle, and golf in summer, then hit the trails on cross country skis or a snowmobile during the winter months.
- Kids Fun - Lots to do for the kids.
- Rainy Day Activities - When its raining outside, there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy some of Owen Sound's indoor attractions.
- Tours - While visiting the scenic city of Owen Sound, follow one or more of these self guided itineraries through the city and surrounding area.